Thursday, August 17, 2006

Photos of Internship

For those of you who might wonder what a newly installed intern/vicar looks like, here are a couple of photos. Since I am usually the shutterbug, these are unusual in that I am in both of them. The congregation has their own photographer who has a very nice digital camera and loves to take pictures (sound familiar?). Guess I'll get a taste of my own medicine for a while.

The first picture is as we assembled for the beginning of our first service, where we were installed as Vicar Ray and Vicar Ruth Ann (that's going to take some getting used to...)



The next picture is of us and Pastor K. We are already becoming a well-known trio on the Gulf Coast as we attend meeting after meeting, with VOAD and LDR, as well as with other congregations in the area.




More later - time for dinner with the volunteers who are working here this week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't have to call you that, do I? I'm having a hard enough time getting used to the "uniform"

Ray said...

Probably not. We have had some issues getting used to it as well.